Hong Kong is one of the jewels of Asia that just keeps on delivering for all guests that enter.
Wan Chai Gap Road is situated 5-minutes walk from Wan Chai MTR Station and the Lee Tung Avenue. Causeway Bay is a 16-minute drive away while Tsim Sha Tsui Station can be reached in 22 minutes by car. All in all, this is more than ideal for any traveller.
As always, there are plenty of travel connections to get you around the city of Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong International Airport 23.9miles
- Wan Chai Station 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Bright and sleek serviced apartments in Hong Kong are perfect for both business and leisure.
This building contains studio, one-bedroom apartments in Hong Kong. The apartments feature TV, sofa, coffee table, wooden flooring and living and dining areas whilst the kitchens contain all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. Finally, the bedrooms are perfect for recharging for the next day.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.