Wan Chai Road Serviced Apartments
Hong Kong is one of the great jewels of Asia and has much to keep any traveller interested and hooked.
Wan Chai is a busy commercial area filled with office workers and shoppers. Specialty spots include Tai Yuen Street for toy stores, Queen’s Road East for antiques and Wan Chai Computer Centre for tech. At lunchtime noodles shops and casual eateries do brisk business and, after work, a lively crowd descends on Lockhart Road's bars and nightclubs. All in all, this is a spectacular stay for anyone looking to enjoy Hong Kong.
Causeway Bay is the nearest station to the apartments and will help you connect to all the good times in Singapore.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hong Kong International airport 24.3miles
- Causeway Bay Station 0.7 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These stylish and sleek serviced apartments in Hong Kong offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the many delights.
Located within central Hong Kong, these corporate serviced apartments are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests due to the proximity to commercial places and Causeway Bay MRT. This building contains studio apartments and features basic amenities like TV, aircon whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bathroom features shower with toiletries. Additionally, each apartment has free Wi-Fi including utilities.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.