Wing Wah Lane Apartments, Central
Hong Kong is one of the key destinations for business and leisure, where East meets West.
The city is home to a variety of attractions and neighbourhoods that excite and are more than fun to indulge in. From the CBD to Mong Kok and Wan Chai, there are many shops and restaurants to keep travellers like you happy. The Hong Kong Museum of History, Science Museum, Space Museum and Heritage Museums offer splendid cultural insights.
The MTR will get you around the city in no time.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hong Kong International Airport 22.5miles
- MTR Central Station 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out these furnished apartments in Hong Kong.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect stay to enjoy the delightful city of Hong Kong.
Book your stay here now by getting in touch with us.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.