Yiu Wa Street Apartments
Hong Kong is the perfect blend of East and West, making it a top stay for business and leisure travel.
Causeway Bay is one of the great neighbourhoods in Hong Kong that puts you near the centre and all the big attractions like Victoria Peak, Hong Kong Disneyland, Tsim Sha Tsui, Mong Kok and much more.
You’ll only be a few minutes away from Causeway Bay MTR station
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hong Kong International Airport 24.6miles
- Causeway Bay MTR Station 0.24 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Check in time: 1500 hrs
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Check out time: 1200 noon
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Security Alarm System
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Sleek and vibrant, these serviced apamrtents are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests in Hong Kong.
These comfortable and chic studios apartments in Hong Kong are fully furnished with all the latest state of the art in-room technology combined with precision designed kitchenettes that cover an assorted range of distinct tastes and styles whilst exquisitely maintaining a modern feel. Rooms are equipped with individually controlled air-conditioning, large digital TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi internet access and carefully selected toiletries.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.