Al Iskandriyyah Street Serviced Apartment
The property is located in the prominent neighborhood of Al Hamra, which is a great choice for travelers interested in business, as well as leisure. It’s within close proximity to many restaurants and departmental stores in the area.
- King Abdulaziz International Airport 15 miles
- SAPTCO bus stop 3.6 miles
- Lift access
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Bathtub or Shower
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
This beautiful apartment is a self-catering accommodation located in Al Hamra, Jeddah, offers spacious one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments, size ranging from 484sq ft. to 807sq ft. The apartments feature, a comfortable bedroom, equipped kitchenette, a separate living area, separate bathroom, TV, air conditioning, and satellite channels, it also has free Wi-Fi access.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.