Hira Serviced Apartments
Jedda is one of the glorious city of Saudi Arabia, hosting loads of treasures from its long history.
Situated in the prominent neighborhood of Al Marwa, the deluxe apartments are in an area that is a great choice for travelers interested in business, as well as leisure. It’s within close proximity to many restaurants and departmental stores in the area so you can eat and shop as much as you like.
- King Abdulaziz International Airport 4.29miles
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Chest of drawers
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
The Saudi city of Jeddah is waiting to be explored by all those that book these deluxe apartments.
This lavish and elegant apartment complex is located in As Sulaimaniyah, offering spacious units for business and leisure that feature the likes of comfortable bedrooms, equipped kitchenettes, separate living areas, separate bathrooms, TVs, air conditioning and satellite channels, plus free Wi-Fi access.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.