Spectrums Residence Jeddah
Conveniently located on Prince Sultan Road right opposite the Centerpoint shopping centre, and with other shopping malls, international schools and hospitals in the vicinity, this hotel-apartment is ideal for travellers who wish to enjoy balanced living in this bustling city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Premier||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR|
|2 Bedroom Executive||ROR||ROR||SAR715||SAR540||SAR518|
|2 Bedroom Deluxe||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR|
|3 Bedroom Premier||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR|
|3 Bedroom Executive||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR|
|3 Bedroom Deluxe||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- King Abdulaziz International Airport 11.9miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meals provided
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
The fully-serviced residence offers two-bedroom apartments in 3 configurations, each complete with a spacious living area, separate bedrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen and modern amenities.
With a wide range of in-house conveniences such as a breakfast lounge, residents' lounge, gymnasium, prayer rooms, children's playroom and meeting facilities, Spectrums Residence is where well-heeled travellers and their companions would want to call home.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.