Empire Place Serviced Apartment
Johannesburg is South Africa's biggest city and the capital of the Gauteng province.
The apartments are right where you need to be to enjoy the many delights of the city. The Sandton Convention Centre is a 15-minute drive away and the O.R. Tambo International Airport can be reached within 30 minutes by car, showcasing how convenient they are business travellers wanting to be near attractions and transport connections.
Gautrain station is a 10-minute walk away or 3 minutes by car.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||ZAR3100||ZAR3000||ZAR2900||ZAR2800|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||ZAR4500||ZAR4400||ZAR4300||ZAR4200|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||ZAR5600||ZAR5500||ZAR5400||ZAR5300|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- OR Tambo International Airport 16.4miles
- Rivonia Rd & Empire Place 0.03 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Maid services: Every day
- Non smoking
- Business centre
- Lift access
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Room service
- Onsite shops
- Communal lounge
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite bar
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Swimming pool
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Right behind the American Embassy, these Johannesburg apartments are centrally located, perfect for business or leisure travellers.
With 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom stylish apartments, there is something for everyone - along with a gym, an outdoor swimming pool and an on-site restaurant and bar. The fully air-conditioned apartments feature a living area with a flat-screen satellite TV, a bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries, as well as a fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary appliances. Meanwhile, the on-site restaurant specialises in gourmet cuisine with an African influence.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.