Katherine Street Apartments
Johannesburg is South Africa's biggest city and the capital of the Gauteng province.
The apartments are right where you need to be to enjoy the many delights of the city. Sandton City Mall is just a 15-minute walk or a 3-minute drive away and Johannesburg Stadium is around a 20-minute drive away. So, for those that love a bit of shopping and sport, this location is more than enviable.
The nearest bus stop is just 1-minute from the property while the nearest airport, O.R. Tambo International Airport, is around 25 minutes away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||ZAR3050||ZAR2700||ZAR2575||ZAR2500|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||ZAR5890||ZAR5590||ZAR5290||ZAR4999|
|3 Bedroom Penthouse||N/A||ZAR7800||ZAR7300||ZAR7000||ZAR6700|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- OR Tambo International Airport 16.2miles
- Milford Cl 0.06 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Maid services: Every day
- Non smoking
- Business centre
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Room service
- Onsite shops
- Communal lounge
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Swimming pool
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Situated in Sandton, these Johannesburg apartments feature a range of in-house comforts and entertainment to make any trip memorable.
Facilities like an outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre, business centre, bar and free Wi-Fi make the apartments an ideal choice for both, business and leisure travellers. Plus, all the apartments come equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fully functional kitchen with all the appliances you could need, a shower, free toiletries and a desk for extra comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.