West Road Apartment
Johannesburg, South Africa’s biggest city, is one of many great cities that will take any traveller by surprise by what it delivers.
Situated in Johannesburg, Sandton Area, this is a great area to stay in due to its affluent nature. Sandton City shopping mall is only 5 minutes drive from the apartment so eager shoppers like you can grab something really special that will make the trip even more memorable, no matter whether it’s for business or leisure.
The closest public transport is Morningside bus stop that’s 5 minutes walking distance from the apartments.
- O.R. Tambo International Airport 18miles
- Morningside Bus Stop 0.1 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located in Johannesburg, these serviced apartments are perfect for both business and leisure travellers.
A stay here will mean you will be able to bask in the bright, airy and elegant interiors. The apartments are well equipped and come with free Wi-fi, free parking, air conditioning, pool, room service, fitness centre and a fully equipped kitchen - perfect for mashing meal together. The furniture in every room is of the highest quality with LEDs and other appliances provided. Finally, there’s also ample storage provided for all your luggage.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.