Westbrooke Drive Residences
Located in the prominent neighborhood of Sandton, the apartments are in an area that is a great choice for travelers interested in business, as well as leisure. It’s within close proximity to many restaurants and departmental stores in the area so you can eat and shop as much as you like.
Enjoy what the city has to offer for its many travelers.
- OR Tambo International Airport 23.4 miles
- Sandton Gautrain Station 2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Sprinkler system
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Technical support staff
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- High speed broadband connection
- Meeting conference rooms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This lavish and elegant apartment complex is located at The Westbrooke Drive in Sandton.
It offers modern and spacious units for business and leisure that feature the likes of comfortable bedrooms, equipped kitchenettes, separate living areas, separate bathrooms, TVs, air conditioning and satellite channels, plus free Wi-Fi access.
The establishment also offers an outdoor pool, a gym, and an onsite restaurant for the guests to enjoy.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.