Somerset Kuala Lumpur
Offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Kuala Lumpur's finest residential district.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Deluxe||MYR335||MYR335||MYR335||MYR290||MYR290|
|1 Bedroom Executive||MYR280||MYR280||MYR280||MYR240||MYR240|
|1 Bedroom Premier||MYR350||MYR350||MYR350||MYR300||MYR300|
|2 Bedroom Premier||MYR490||MYR490||MYR490||MYR450||MYR450|
|3 Bedroom Premier||MYR763||MYR763||MYR763||MYR700||MYR700|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) 41.9miles
- Ampang Park Station 0.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Fans in Apartment
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Every day
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Stylish and sleek serviced apartments in Kuala Lumpur offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the many delights on the trip.
Somerset Kuala Lumpur is a contemporary serviced residence situated within the prestigious Embassy Row area, in the centrally located, charming district of Ampang. The area is peppered with beautiful, pre-war architecture, and also found within the vicinity of several embassies, offices, and shopping centres, as well as the National Art Gallery and the Istana Budaya.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.