Located just a 5-minute walk from Leeds city centre, it is home to a vibrant mix of nationally acclaimed award-winning shops, cafe-bars, restaurants.
The train station is just a 10-minute walk away and there are very good bus links throughout the city also. Overall, the apartments are in the ideal spot to enjoy this cultural city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£123.20||£123.20||£123.20||£123.20||£123.20|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£100.00||£100.00||£100.00||£100.00||£100.00|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£188.16||£188.16||£188.16||£188.16||£188.16|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Leeds/ Bradford 8.8miles
- Manchester Airport 56 miles
- Leeds Train Station 0.4 miles
- Leeds Coach Station 0.5 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Sleek and contemporary, these serviced apartments in Leeds come with all the comforts needed for a memorable stay.
The apartments are modern and spacious and all come with a fully fitted kitchen featuring an oven, refrigerator and microwave, a large living space and bedrooms with wardrobes and king size beds. Weekly housekeeping and Wi-Fi will be included in the nightly rate.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.