Aldgate Apartment by MySquare
Make your stay a lively one by enjoying the variety of entertainment and dining experiences Aldgate has to offer. Located incredibly close to the Tower of London, you can spend your stay exploring the historic sight followed by dinner and shopping at Old Spitalfields Market or venture just south of the river to Borough Market for even more selection.
For those who might want a bit more adventure, during your stay you will be located just a street away from the Aldgate East underground tube station that links you to the Hammersmith & City line. From there you are connected to a plethora of other boroughs and city attractions, such as The British Library and Madame Tussauds, before making your way back to the creature comforts of home.
Let your stay be more than just work and enjoy the time you spend exploring and unwinding with our Altitude Point apartments.
- London City Airport 5.8 miles
- Heathrow 18.5 miles
- London Fenchurch Street 0.2 miles
- Cannon Street 0.3 miles
- Aldgate 0.1 miles
- Aldgate East 0.1 miles
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Washing machine
- Central heating
- Car parking: External car parking (Chargeable & subject to availability)
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services (Chargeable)
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time: Yes (One time)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Desk to work from (Chargeable)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Gas safety check
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Airport Transfers (Chargeable)
- Double bed
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
These serviced apartments are the ideal choice for travellers who want the comfort of home with the excitement of city life right outside their door.
You are provided with an open living room and elegant dining area surrounded by windows that offer a considerable amount of natural light. The kitchen is simple, yet functional with all the necessities for those who love to cook and, with the complimentary Wi-Fi, you can spend an entertaining night in.
The bedroom’s sleek design allows for a calm night’s rest as well as enough space to store your belongings with the sliding mirrored closet adjacent to it. Whether you’re taking a relaxing bath in the lush bathroom or exploring the city, your days will always end in the utmost luxury.
Contact our customer service representatives today to book your next stay with us.
DISCLAIMER : Please note we have multiple units within same building. Images used are only for representation purpose and the actual apartment may vary. However, facilities and standards will remain the same.
A full refund will be given where we have received suitable written notice of the cancellation. The notice period required for cancellation is:
For bookings of up to 6 nights duration - 5 days notice prior to arrival date is required. Cancellations received less than 5 days prior to arrival date will incur 100% cancellation charge equivalent to the booking charge.
For bookings between 7 and 27 nights duration - 7 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 7 days before the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 7 nights accommodation will be incurred
For bookings between 28 and 179 nights duration - 21 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10 nights accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over - 60 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60 nights accommodation will be incurred.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.