✯Fabulous House✯3 Bedroom, Hainault ☆Prime Locatio...
Close by Fairlop water, Hainault recreational grounds & Hainault Underground train station close by.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London Heathrow airport 50miles
- London City Airport 32 miles
- Hainault station 0.6 miles miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Underfloor heating
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Private patio
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washing up liquid
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Public Liability Insurance
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
This 3-Bed property is a spacious and quiet family home located in the prime location for London travel zone to work areas.
There area is close by for water sport activities, like Fairlop water and Hainault recreational grounds for outdoor activities.
Supermarkets close by include Aldi, Co-Operative Food, Iceland, Lidl, Nisa, Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.