Kings Cross Apartment
Located in central London, King's Cross is the hub of everything associated with the city's capital, Restaurants, Oxford street, and shops/ stores in close proximity, and quick and reliable transport. The entire city is yours to explore. What else could you need?
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£209||£202||£194||£177||£177|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London Heathrow 15miles
- King's Cross St Pancreas station 0.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Salt and pepper
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Vacuum cleaner
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Electrical safety check
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This is one of our fantastic units located in central London. A spacious one bedroom apartment with a bathroom that can accommodate up to 4 guests. The apartment is fully furnished with a double bed, a sofa bed that can sleep 2 people, wifi/ broadband, a TV with Netflix not to mention a fully equipped kitchen and dining area. Other features include:
● 5-7 minutes walk to Kings Cross
● 15 minutes walk to Euston Station
● Fully furnished with desk and chair for laptop/office use
● A good space to work from home
● Surrounded by restaurants, pubs and supermarkets
● Great transport links at King's Cross and London St Pancras International
● Direct international trains to Paris, France and other parts of Europe
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.