Ilford is a large suburban town in East London and the administrative centre of the London Borough of Redbridge.
If you're on the hunt for accommodation that gives you good travel links and exceptional living space, then you should hunt for apartments around Ilford. With London easy to get to you, and its own unique attractions offering everything you could ever need, a stay in the town is something you'll remember.
The apartments are close to Ilford Station so you can get to Central London and the surrounding areas with ease.
- LCY 10 miles
- LGW 25 miles
- Ilford 0.1 miles
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Stylish and elegant, these serviced apartments in Ilford are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
This exciting development of one and two bedroom apartments offers something very special for guests. The building houses an onsite cinema, Games Hub and several workstations and meeting areas, all beautifully and stylishly designed. Once inside these stunning and refurbished apartments, floor-to-ceiling windows offer incredible views across London. Beautiful kitchens and bathrooms finish off the sophisticated feel while, unlimited high-speed internet connection, Smart TVs and great quality Bluetooth-enabled docking stations make them the ideal place from which to work or relax and unwind.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
2 weeks written notice is required prior to arrival to avoid incurring a cancellation fee. Should less than two weeks be given after a booking has been made, then the penalty fee payable is the shortfall in the number of nights notice given, i.e. 10 nights notice given then the penalty fee incurred will be 4 nights.
Should an in-house guest wish to vacate an apartment earlier than originally confirmed, 2 weeks written notice is required. Should less than 2 weeks notice be given, the penalty fee applicable is the shortfall in the number of nights notice given e.g.10 nights notice given then the penalty fee incurred is 4 nights accommodation charge.
We do however offer all guests a 48h guarantee upon check in. If for whatever reason the guest decides the apartment is not suitable after he has checked in, we will offer the choice of an alternative available apartment or the option to vacate the apartment within 48 hours after arrival, without incurring a charge (Please note administration fees apply for credit card payments including any cancellations).
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.