Pemberton Gardens Apartments near Archway
London is one of the top business destinations in the world. This is hardly surprising given that the city boasts unique attractions and business headquarters.
Close to many of London’s major attractions, Madame Tussauds London and London Zoo are both less than 4 miles away. King’s Cross St. Pancras train station is an 11-minute trip on the London Underground, and Euston train station is a short 9 minute tube journey away. Those that want history and culture wrapped all in one, London is the perfect stop.
London Underground networks are easy to access from the apartments meaning you can get across the city with ease.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 10.7miles
- Heathrow 24.1 miles
- Upper Holloway 0.2 miles
- Camden Road 1.7 miles
- Archway 0.2 miles
- Highgate 1.2 miles
- London St John's Wood 3.4 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Maid services: Every day
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Clothing rack
- Sofa bed
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Desk to work from
- Washing up liquid
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These fully furnished serviced apartments in London offer business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy the city.
Sitting in a grade II listed building dating back to 1830, the apartments are less than 2 miles from Emirates Stadium and Camden District, home of Arsenal Football Club. With free Wi-Fi, free on-site parking and a 24-hour front desk, the building is perfect. Bathed in natural light, the modern apartments, studios and suites all feature a seating area, a flat-screen TV, air-conditioning and a fully equipped kitchenette. Breakfast can be provided for an additional charge. Safety deposit boxes are available on request.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.