So Park Serviced Apartments, Battersea
London is the top business destination in the world and it’s not hard to see why. As a global city, it attracts millions every year.
Battersea is a great choice for travellers interested in entertainment, shopping and sightseeing.London’s main attractions, including Oxford Circus, Piccadilly, Hyde Park and Oxford Street, are easy to reach using the Tube. Buckingham Palace is just 4 miles from the building.
Queenstown Road is the nearest station to the apartments. The trains will take you into central London.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 9.8miles
- Heathrow 12.5 miles
- Battersea Power Station 0.8 miles
- Queenstown Road 0.9 miles
- Clapham Junction 1.1 miles
- Vauxhall 2 miles
- Victoria Couch Station 2.3 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Maid services: Every day
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freview
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Clothing rack
- Sofa bed
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washing up liquid
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These vibrant serviced apartments in London offer business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy the city.
The modern suites and studios boast free Wi-Fi and are situated just metres from Battersea Park in central London. Clapham Junction Rail and Underground Station can be reached in 5 minutes’ drive. Each SO Park studio is air conditioned, and benefits from an HD TV, a bathroom with a walk-in shower and a fully equipped kitchenette.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.