Stanmore is a quiet and diverse area in North West London which is surrounded by parks and beautiful green open spaces.
Conveniently situated for Stanmore’s main high street and Stanmore Broadway, the area offers a variety of shops that include supermarkets, chemists, restaurants and a multitude of essential amenities. The area enjoys a number of leisure and recreational facilities which includes Stanmore Golf Club, the Bentley Priory Nature Reserve which is a Site of Special Scientific Interest and surrounds the Bentley Priory stately home. The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital and Aspire Leisure Centre are also only a few minutes away from the apartments.
The apartments are a 1-minute walk from Stanmore tube station and right in the centre of Stanmore. Stanmore Underground Station is serviced by the Jubilee line giving excellent connections to the City and West End.
- Heathrow Airport 15 milesmiles
- Luton Airport 22 miles miles
- Mill Hill 3 miles miles
- Stanmore Station 0.1 mile miles
- Canons Park 1 mile miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- Walk on Balcony
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Private patio
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Each apartment is finished to a high specification.
All apartments feature an open-plan kitchen/living area, fully fitted kitchen, 150 Mbps WiFi, a 43” Smart TV and a washer/dryer. The kitchens have a full fridge freezer and dishwasher. The living areas have a dining table with four chairs, two sofas, and a coffee table. The bathrooms feature a shower over bath and a walk-in shower
The master bedroom has a king bed and the second bedroom has a zip and link beds so can be set up as a king or twins.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.