Brixton Road Serviced Apartments
Brixton is mainly residential with a prominent street market and substantial retail sector. Brockwell Hall and the Brockwell Lido can be found at Brockwell Park between Brixton and Herne Hill. The area not only hosts a farmers’ market but one of London’s most vibrant Caribbean markets. It earned its foodie tag because the part of the market now known as Brixton Village.
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Maid services: Once a week
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Intercom system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
This apartment is located opposite Brixton Station and sleeps up to 2 guests. It comprises of a King Bed, an en-suite Bathroom with Shower, Fully Equipped Kitchenette (with microwave, kettle, toaster, hob, oven & fridge freezer), 43" Smart TV, Free On-site Laundrette, Dog friendly (fees apply).
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.