Sunset Plaza Apartments
This furnished apartment in Los Angeles is located close to Rodeo Drive with easy access to Beverly Hills, Hollywood and Chinatown. Within a minute walk to the Santa Monica Mountains, Griffith Park, or Topanga State Park, enjoy the famous entertainment at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Bob Hope 11.3 miles
- Los Angeles International 13.5 miles
- Glendale 9.5 miles
- Downtown Burbank 10 miles
- Hollywood/Highland Station 3.5 miles
- Hollywood/Vine Station 4.2 miles
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Private patio
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Salt and pepper
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Fully furnished and turn-key for long-term or short term rentals with new designer furniture and art throughout. The property has four bedrooms (3 bedrooms inside house + 1 bedroom guest house), and sweeping, panoramic views from Downtown LA.
Enquire now to book this furnished apartment in Beverly Hills.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.