Centrally located close to all amenities and transport
- Barajas 20 miles
- Ibiza 0.1 miles
- Sainz de Baranda 0.1 miles
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Vacuum cleaner
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Washing up liquid
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Welcome to Fernan Gonzalez. The apartments are located in Madrid downtown in one of the most important neighborhoods. Please note close to the location is located the Retiro Park, the most famous park in Madrid. You will be able to find a lot shops, groceries, restaurants and hospitals close to the address. In addition, using public transportation you will be able to travel to other places within Madrid. Each of the two and three-bedroom apartments features a full fitted kitchen with a dishwasher, laundry facilities and a flat-screen TV. Nearest Metro stations: Ibiza, Sainz de Baranda
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.