Malmo Serviced Apartment
Slottstaden is a popular residential district of Malmö close to the city center, but still with a neighboring friendly atmosphere. The area offers a wide range of local restaurants, cafés, supermarkets along with parks and Ribban beach around the corner. Buses run every 5-10 minutes taking you to the city center and Malmö central station in a few minutes time.
- Copenhagen Airport 17.5 miles
- Station Triangeln 1.6875 miles
- Kongens Nytorv 2.1875 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Sprinkler system
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
Our studio apartment is situated at 4th floor of a 1950’s apartment building, where the attic was renovated into modern apartments during 2018. The top floor offers large ceiling windows overlooking the skies of Malmö. Apartment is only accessible by stairs. The studio offers an open planning with a combined sleeping area (2 x 90 cm beds), kitchen with table and chairs and living room with sofa. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay. Bathroom with shower and washing machine.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.