Simpson Street Apartment Manchester
Situated in the business district of N.O.M.A in central Manchester opposite Co-Operative Headquarters, the location is perfect for companies with travelling employees that are looking for contemporary accommodation with the convenience of Manchester’s vast network links. Should your business trip take you outside of the City Centre, there are plenty of public transport options to get you there, or if you are driving then make the most of our secure parking facilities.
The apartments are also situated a short walk from The Northern Quarter, which is a trendy neighbourhood, with vibrant street art, bohemian bars and independent record shops. It’s home to buzzing restaurants and some of the city’s liveliest music venues, which host up-and-coming indie bands and established acts.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Superior||N/A||N/A||£125||£115||£110|
|2 Bedroom Deluxe||N/A||N/A||£155||£140||£130|
|2 Bedroom Superior||N/A||N/A||£165||£155||£145|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Manchester Airport 10miles
- Liverpool Airport 32 miles
- Manchester Victoria 0.5 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly 2 miles
- Shudehill 0.5 miles
- Exchange square Metrolink 1 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly 1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
At Hilltop Serviced Apartments, we pride ourselves on delivering high quality self-catering accommodation in Manchester City Centre, driven by our dedication to ensuring that our customer service is second to none. We are committed to making sure that our short -term let apartments and services are of the highest standard and leave our guests feeling welcome, relaxed and ready to enjoy their stay.
Hilltop Serviced Apartments are located in the vibrant Northern Quarter area of Manchester City Centre, where you will never be short of finding places to eat, drink and socialise. The two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments are located close to Victoria Train Station, making the rest of Manchester easily accessible for those who wish to experience the city's varied cultural and social scenes. For music and theatre lovers Manchester Arena is on the doorstep and venues such as the Palace Theatre and O2 Apollo are just a short journey away.
The Apartments are fully equipped and are serviced between stays, ensuring the highest standard of cleanliness and comfort for our guests. With free wifi, secure underground parking and Sky TV provided, we aim to create the perfect base for those staying for leisure or travelling for work.
Each apartment has large windows in the living space and a balcony area, ideal for those warm summer evenings. All of the rooms are spacious and have been designed with modern Scandinavian décor throughout. In brief, the layout consists of an open-plan living/dining area, fully equipped kitchen, family bathroom, master en-suite and two double bedrooms.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.