Higher Chatham Street Serviced Apartments
Located in the heart of Manchester’s thrilling innovation district. Cleverly positioned on a peaceful square, here you will enjoy effortless access to Manchester’s major transport hubs and attractions and still be within walking distance of the city centre.
The aparthotel are located within walking distance to The University of Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan University, as well as a number of attractions and amenities. Local attractions nearby include the Museum of Science and Industry, and Manchester Art Gallery.
Manchester Oxford Road train station is just a 10 minute walk from the apartments ensuring guests are excellently connected throughout their stay. Manchester Picadilly is a 5 minute taxi or 20 minute walk.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 bedroom suite||£200||£185||£175||£170||£160|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Manchester Airport 1.2miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 26 miles
- Manchester Oxford Road 0.6 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly 1.5 miles
- Victoria 2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Maid services: Every day
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Onsite shops
- Communal lounge
- Onsite bar
- Pantry chargeable to the room
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Private lounge
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Games console: In reception area
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Dust pan and brush
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Modern and elegant, the aparthotel comes with all the features needed for you to enjoy a successful stay in the vibrant city of Manchester.
The property offers a selection of studio and one bedroom apartments which range from 27 to 45 square metres in size with larger interconnecting options available.
All of the apartments feature kitchenettes, air conditionin, and free wireless internet access.
These services provide guests with the benefits of a hotel whilst giving them the space and freedom of their own apartment.
Guests will benefits from;
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- Complimentary tea & coffee - served on the stunning 18th floor guest lounge
- Complimentary daily housekeeping
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Complimentary access to the 24/7 Fitness Room
On-site amenities include
- 24 hour reception
- The Laureate Restaurant & The Graduate Bar
- H Market grocery shop
- Meeting room facilties
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.