George Street Apartment in Manchester
These apartments are positioned centrally in Manchester Piccadilly, only a 10-minute walk from Piccadilly Train Station and within easy reach of some of Manchester's most famous districts such as Spinningfields and the Northern Quarter. Surrounded by excellent travel links and a vast number of bars and restaurants they make a perfect base for anyone who is travelling for business or leisure.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Superior||£155||£140||£125||£115||£110|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Manchester Airport 9miles
- Liverpool Airport 33 miles
- Manchester Picadilly 2 miles
- Manchester Picadilly 2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Dry cleaning service: Free Dry Cleaning
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Private patio
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Meals provided
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
A range of stylish 1 bedroom apartments situated in the heart of Manchester city centre, they are set out in an open-plan contemporary style with luxury furniture and fixtures. The large sash windows provide a perfect bright lounge area ideal for relaxing with a fully equipped kitchen ideal for home dining. For coffee lovers, there is also a bean to cup coffee machine.
The added benefit of a balcony provides some great outside space, ideal for taking in the bustling Manchester High street which is right on your doorstep. The layout comprises of a large bathroom as you enter from the hallway, followed by a good size single room with a double bed.
The Hallway then leads to a spacious open plan kitchen/diner and living area.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.