Piccadilly Apartment - Manchester City
Manchester is one of the best cities outside of London. With so many clubs and other attractions, you’ll soon find out why it’s No.2.
Right next to Piccadilly Train Station, the apartments are on the doorstep of Piccadilly Gardens, with Canal Street just 300 metres away. You couldn’t be in a better place - the Palace Theatre is just 700m down the road, Manchester Apollo less than a kilometre away, and Manchester Airport just 13km from your front door.
Transport connections are all over so you’ll be fine getting around Manchester.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||£175||£150||£125||£110||£100|
|2 Bedroom (Accessible)||£200||£185||£165||£155||£145|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||£165||£140||£120||£105||£100|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||£175||£165||£145||£130||£120|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||£185||£175||£165||£140||£130|
|3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||£250||£225||£200||£175||£165|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Manchester 9.7miles
- Manchester Picadilly 0.1 miles
- Oxford Road 0.6 miles
- Manchester Picadilly (Tram) 0.2 miles
- Picadilly Gardens (Tram) 0.3 miles
- Manchester Coach Station 0.3 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aid kit
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Sleek and stylish, these serviced apartments in Manchester come with the features that corporate and leisure travellers love.
The exceptional apartments feature bed linen and a fully equipped kitchen with everything you need. You’ll also have a flat screen TV and complimentary Wi-Fi, for those moments you need to just chill and zone out after a long day exploring or in the boardroom doing the big business pitch.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.