Apartments in Salford Manchester
Manchester is one of the key destinations that everyone has to visit instead of London.
Salford Quays is a cultural hub in the North-West, offering art, retail and leisure venues in a thriving waterfront quarter. Manchester city centre is only a 10-minute drive away, so you can enjoy the best that the city can offer.
The apartments are close to the motorway and are just west of the attractions in Manchester city centre.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£160||£145||£120||£110||£100|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£200||£175||£150||£140||£125|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£250||£225||£185||£160||£150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Manchester Airport 10miles
- Piccadilly Train Station 5 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Elegant and sleek, these serviced apartments in Manchester are the right mix of comfort and convenience.
The apartments in Salford Quays all have high-spec furnishings and fittings, with secure on-site parking and free Wi-Fi. The spacious rooms feature contemporary decor, and each bedroom has a private bathroom. All apartments have a flat-screen TV with digital channels and DVD player, while Wi-Fi is easily accessible throughout the apartments for greater convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.