Astra Apartments Melbourne - Glen Waverley
These oversized, light-filled apartments are the perfect place to call home during your extended stay as they are conveniently surrounded by a bevvy of shops, cafes, restaurants, the century city entertainment complex and The Glen shopping centre.
They’re also close to well-established travel networks and are ideal for people working in Burwood, Mulgrave and Clayton.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||AU$190||AU$190||AU$190|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||AU$220||AU$220||AU$220|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Melbourne Airport 30.1miles
- Glen Waverley 0.62 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Private patio
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite bar
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Spacious work space.
- High speed broadband connection
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Shared working decks
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located within a modern apartment complex right in the heart of Glen Waverley, you’ll find our fully-furnished and equipped studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in Melbourne.
All apartments have reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the lounge area and a fully equipped kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, electric kettle and a toaster. There is a washing machine, tumble dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron, ironing board and a hairdryer. A Smart flat-screen TV, DVD player and clock radio are included.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have regarding serviced apartments in Melbourne.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.