Citadines on Bourke Apartments, Melbourne CBD
Melbourne is one of the key cities in Australia that travellers love going to.
The location of the apartments offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashion shops and music and technology companies based in Melbourne CBD, the finest residential district. All in all, you’ll feel like you entered a new kind of paradise when you choose this destination.
As always, there are plenty of travel connections to get you around Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport 11.5miles
- Melbourne Central Railway Station 0.4 miles
- Parliament Station 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Safety deposit box
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Maid services: Every day
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite bar
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Meeting conference rooms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Stylish and contemporary, these perfect corporate housing in Melbourne are for business and leisure stay.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, gym, sauna, swimming pool, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect stay to enjoy Melbourne.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
This residence or hotel has implemented the Ascott Cares 7 commitments to wellness, cleanliness and sustainability. Visit https://www.the-ascott.com/en/ascottcares.html to find out more!
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.