Apartments in Collins Street, Melbourne CBD
This property is located right at the centre of Melbourne Central Business District, only walking distance from MCG, AAMI Park and Marvel Stadium. The city's best restaurants and bars are in the vicinity of your apartment.
Parliament station tram stop is not that far from your building, giving you easy access to the other parts of the city conveniently.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||AU$320||AU$320||AU$320||AU$300||AU$300|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||AU$480||AU$480||AU$480||AU$414||AU$420|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Melbourne Airport 11.81miles
- Melbourne Central Station 0.62 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage storage (with reception)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Gym: On site chargable
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Chargeable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Recyclying facilities
- Intercom system
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Apartment in Collins Street is the stylish and authentically short term rentals in Melbourne which equipped with 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments
Some of these apartments may include a cool balcony while Wi-Fi access is provided to you in the room, in communal areas as well on the property with extra charges. The apartments are equipped with air- conditioner facilities and high-quality beds keeping your comfort in mind.
There is a 24-hour reception available if you require it.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.