Cooper Street Apartments, Epping
The property is just 34km away from the city center, and it normally takes just a few minutes to reach the airport.
With its convenient location, the property offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. Melbourne is 21km from the accommodation, while Glen Waverley is 40km away. The nearest airport is Essendon Fields Airport, 19km from Mantra Epping.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||AU$370||AU$370||AU$370||AU$305||AU$305|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||AU$430||AU$430||AU$430||AU$340||AU$340|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Melbourne Airport 12.7miles
- Epping Station 1.3 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage storage (with reception)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite restaurant
- Gym: On site chargable
- Bicycle available on request
- Spa treatments available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Dining table and chairs
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Cooper Street Apartments is designed for both leisure and corporate stay in Melbourne, we are ideally situated in Bundoora, one of the city's most popular locales.
Offering guests superior services and a broad range of amenities, we are committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as possible. While lodging at this wonderful property, guests can enjoy a 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas, and room service.
Guests can choose from 166 rooms, all of which exude an atmosphere of total peace and harmony.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.