Albert Street Apartment, East Melbourne
Situated right on the doorstep of Melbourne CBD, the area is perfect for guests that want to be in the centre of everything. If you’re concerned about noise, there’s no need to worry. At Albert Heights you'll be a world away from the city's traffic, noise and parking hassles.
Fitzroy Gardens are only a ten minute walk away, offering a unique sense of tranquility. Shops and restaurants are all close by giving you a whole array of choices to spend your free time.
North Richmond and West Richmond station are the closet forms of public transport. Alternatively, you can take the bus, of which there are many. A more inspiring option would be to walk and take in the scenery.
- Tullamarine Airport Melbourne, Australia 14.4miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Check in time: 1400 hrs
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Check out time: 1000 hrs
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Shopping service
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Exquisite and glamourous, our Melbourne serviced apartments are perfect for your business trip. Situated near the CBD, you’ll be near all the fun and the business lore.
The apartments themselves come in a variety of options; Superior, Premier and Deluxe. Included are all the amenities that travellers adore about serviced accommodation; flat screen TV, free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, fully equipped kitchen and so much more. All these features will enable you to chill out after a long day. The bedrooms all come with the finest linen, with some apartments having a sofa bed for extra convenience
A 24-hour customer service and security team are available to answer any queries and to ensure that your stay is one of excellence.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.