Ferguson Street Apartments, Williamstown
These apartments are only a short stroll away from cafes, bars, restaurants, shops and Hobson Bay.
Located in the cosmopolitan and trendy bayside precinct of Williamstown in Melbourne, the contemporary studio, one and two-bedroom serviced apartments are only metres away from the water’s edge and wharf area. With this on your doorstep, you are guaranteed the most luxurious and relaxing time.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||AU$313||AU$313||AU$313|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||AU$418||AU$418||AU$418|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||AU$500||AU$500||AU$500|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Melbourne Airport 19.9miles
- Spotswood station 2.79 miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Minimum stay: 21 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Gym: On site chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Melbourne is all yours to enjoy when you book the Ferguson street apartments with us.
Our unique range of studios, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments have all the necessities needed for a successful stay in Melbourne. Their queen beds, balconies, the ensuite bathrooms, the fully equipped kitchens, their immaculate living areas, the free Wi-Fi and the onsite parking and pet friendly rentals in Melbourne make them the very best for the modern traveller.
See why so many stay here year after year.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.