Flinders Street Apartments, Melbourne CBD
Short term rentals in Melbourne are one of many spectacular stays that anyone can have on the other side of the world. One of the most popular cities in Australia, it's truly amazing.
A stone’s throw from one of Melbourne’s most prominent landmarks, the fantastic property is only 200m from Federation Square and a short stroll to Melbourne’s iconic Flinders Street Station. Close to Melbourne’s historic arcades and laneways, the whole area is lined with cafes, boutiques and the most talked about restaurants.
Explore the cosmopolitan city, with Southbank Promenade just a short walk away. You can enjoy a world-class sport, art exhibition or performing arts event at the nearby Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Rod Laver Arena or Etihad Stadium.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||AU$400||AU$400||AU$400||AU$400||AU$400|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||AU$695||AU$695||AU$695||AU$695||AU$695|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Melbourne Airport 15.2miles
- Flinders Street Station 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Business centre
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meeting rooms
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Flinders Street Apartments is conveniently located in Melbourne Central Business District, the property offers a choice of open-plan studio accommodation and beautiful apartments with separate one, two or three bedrooms.
Features include free Wi-Fi, on-site parking, 24 hour reception and chargeback facilities at many local restaurants. Meeting rooms and conference facilities makes this the perfect stay for business travelers, along with the onsite parking conveniently a 30-minute drive from Melbourne International Airport.
Workout in the fully equipped gym, order your groceries for delivery to make a fully home-cooked meal or relax on the balcony taking in the panoramic views over Melbourne with an early morning coffee.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.