Jolimont Road Residences, Melbourne CBD
Conveniently located in the heart of Melbourne, the property offers easy access to many popular Melbourne attractions including Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, Olympic Park Stadium, Royal Botanic Gardens, and the Victorian Arts Centre.
The CBD is just a stroll away. Discover premier shopping, world-class cuisine, and Melbourne's famous art and culture right across the Yarra Pedestrian Bridge.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||AU$355||AU$355||AU$355||AU$270||AU$270|
|2 Bedroom Dual Key||AU$400||AU$400||AU$400||AU$330||AU$330|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Melbourne Airport 14.9miles
- Jolimont Station 0.4 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage storage (with reception)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite restaurant
- Gym: On site chargable
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Bicycle available on request
- Spa treatments available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Dining table and chairs
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
All air-conditioned units include a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette. Many of the apartments offer panoramic city views. There is a popular on-site bar and restaurant, which serves food and refreshments throughout the day. Wi-Fi access is available for an extra charge.
Guests enjoy a hot tub, fitness centre and an outdoor.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.