Moorabbin Residences, Melbourne CBD
Situated just off the Nepean Highway, the property is a 9-story architecturally-designed building within 15 minutes' drive of St Kilda and beautiful Brighton beaches.
This is just a 15 minutes' drive from Caulfield Race Course and St Kilda Sea Baths. It is 3.8km from Melbourne Sports Institute. There are several shops, cafes and restaurants within 10 minutes' walk.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||AU$330||AU$330||AU$330||AU$250||AU$250|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||AU$420||AU$420||AU$420||AU$392.00||AU$392.00|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Moorabbin Airport 5.5miles
- Moorabbin Station 0.1 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage storage (with reception)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Onsite bar
- Onsite shops
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Tennis courts
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Private Cinema
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Intercom system
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Moorabbin Serviced Residences offers impeccable service and all the essential amenities to invigorate travellers.
The top features of the hotel include 24-hour security. Guests can choose from 100 rooms, all of which exude an atmosphere of total peace and harmony. Besides, the hotel's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your short-term stay in Melbourne. With an ideal location and facilities to match.
Each of the 1 and 2-bedroom apartments offers a fully equipped kitchen, a dining setting, laundry facilities, a sofa and a flat-screen TV.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.