Oaks Melbourne on William Suites
Melbourne is the bustling and bright capital of the southeastern state Australian state, Victoria.
Located in Melbourne CBD, the property is directly in front of the free City Circle Tram and Flagstaff Station. It is a 5-minute walk from Queen Victoria Market and Marvel Stadium is a 20-minute walk away. With so much to see in the city, you'll never be bored.
Enquire now to book your stay here.
- Melbourne Airport 11.2 miles
- Essendon Fields Airport 7.2 miles
- Melbourne Central Station 0..3 miles
- Flagstaff Train Station 0.1 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Walk on Balcony
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Gym: On site chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Recyclying facilities
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Come and explore the city of Melbourne from the heart of our deluxe accommodation.
Each studio apartments in Melbourne features modern décor, and comes with large windows and a balcony. A flat-screen TV, a CD player and a telephone are provided. A stove, a refrigerator and a microwave are included in the fully equipped kitchen. All rooms include free Wi-Fi. While staying at the apartments, guests can exercise at the on-site gymnasium.
The 24-hour front desk can arrange business and secretarial services. Same-day laundry and valet services are also available.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.