Quest Brighton on The Bay Apartments
Offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, music and technology companies based nearby in Brighton finest residential district.
- Melbourne Airport 22.8 miles
- Middle Brighton Railway Station 1.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Every day
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Direct dial telephone
- Television package: Freeview
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Quest Brighton on the Bay is located opposite the Royal Brighton Yacht Club and Brighton Beach, minutes from Middle Brighton Baths, Church Street shopping and cafe precinct, Sandringham Yacht Club and the Melbourne suburb of St Kilda.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.