Spencer Street Apartments, Melbourne CBD
Central Business District in Melbourne is perfect for young professionals as well as leisure travellers looking for sun and adventure.
Located perfectly just outside the city Centre, with Etihad Stadium only 500m away and Melbourne Convention Centre less than 1km away, these apartments are the perfect place to stay to get the most out of any visit to Melbourne. A 5-minute walk from Etihad Stadium, the apartments are also a 10-minute walk to Docklands Victoria Harbour, 15 minute walk from Crown Casino, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre and Queen Victoria Market.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£230||£230||£230||£230||£230|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Melbourne Airport 13.9miles
- Avalon Airport 34.6 miles
- Flagstaff Train Station 0.5 miles
- Southern Cross Station 0.4 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Sleek and elegant serviced apartments in Melbourne really deliver the best of stays in the city.
The apartments are located right on the edge of Melbourne’s CBD, perfectly situated to explore the delights of the city. The apartments also have a sitting and dining area, a kitchen fitted with a dishwasher and an oven, as well as a microwave, toaster and kettle. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries, and the bed linen is freely available for guests.
These features ensure a comprehensive service so that you can better enjoy your stay.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.