Mentana Serviced Apartment
Swoon your way through the artsy Navigli district, one of the most unique and romantic areas in Milan.
A few blocks southwest of the city’s historic centre, the neighbourhood is named for the navigli, canals that were once used as an alternative and efficient mode of transportation for both goods and people. Today, gondolas no longer float on the streets of the Navigli; instead, you’ll see couples strolling hand in hand between the area’s many charming cafes, restaurants, and aperitivo bars. Art is the highlight of this lovely neighbourhood; hole-in-the-wall galleries and funky studios dot the streets, and Milan’s New Academy of Fine Arts attracts creative students from around the country.
If you’re looking for a more established art scene, the area boasts several highly-regarded museums, including the Museo Diocesano, a collection of rare religious artwork and illumination from the Middle Ages.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||€250||€250||€250||€250||€250|
|1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||€350||€350||€350||€350||€350|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Milan Linate Airport 8miles
- S. Agostino 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Lift access
- Private patio
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Intercom system
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Vibrant and beautiful, this serviced apartment in Milan has all the features that anyone needs to enjoy the city.
Savor the vintage glamour of Milan in the Ariberto, a chic two bedroom vacation apartment in the artsy Navigli neighbourhood. Inspired by the historic building, it has been designed to create a funky vintage vibe. Two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, and even a bathtub will make you feel at home. Best of all the French doors in the living room lead out to a spacious outdoor terrace. Premium amenities include a Nespresso machine, free Wi-Fi, cable TV, high-end toiletries, and much more.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.