Piazzale Costantin Serviced Apartment
This stylish Partment is located in the best part of Milan, close to great shopping, dining and many of the most famous attractions.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Piazzale Costantin Serv||N/A||€200||€200||€200||€200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Milan Linate Airport 5.5miles
- Milano Porta Garibaldi 0.9 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Vacuum cleaner
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
This stylish apartment is carefully decorated by our local interior designer to reflect the vibe of the area, you will especially appreciate the attention to detail and elegant furniture. The fully equipped kitchenette is perfect for cooking a meal and the high quality mattresses ensure you a great night’s sleep. Premium amenities include free WiFi, cable TV, high-end toiletries, hotel beds and linens.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.