Piermarini 2 Seviced Apartment
Two-room apartment in the heart of the city of Milan in the most prestigious pedestrian area of Corso Sempione, a few meters from the Arco della Pace and the magnificent Sempione Park.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 16.5miles
- Stazione Centrale - Gall. Delle Carrozze 0.1 miles
- Centrale FS 0.25 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aid kit
This apartment is characterized by having been renovated (in the bathroom and kitchen) in 2020. The apartment is also characterized and equipped with the air conditioning system, for the double exposure and for being very quiet since the views are on internal courtyards. This 40 sqm apartment opens onto the living area which includes a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, washing machine and dishwasher as well as an extendable table for six people. A short corridor that includes a bathroom with shower and a walk-in closet separates the living area from the bedroom which includes a French double bed (140cm x 190cm), a two-seater sofa, a bookcase, a TV area and a chest of drawers.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.