Pinamonte Serviced Apartment
1 bedroom vacation apartment in Milan’s exclusive Moscova neighborhood. Located on a quiet residential street in one of the city’s most charming areas, you’ll find great Italian dining and fabulous boutique shopping right at your doorstep. It’s easy to access other parts of the city from the Bastioni bus stop and the Moscova Metro, just around the corner. Framed by three leafy green spaces, including the famous Parco Sempione, which is just down the street, you’re within walking distance of a plethora of great shopping areas (The Mall, Arena Civica and Porto Nuova) churches (Basilica of San Simpliciano and Chiesa de Santa Maria), and monuments (Porto Garibaldi and Arco della Pace).
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Pinamonte Serviced Apar||€200||€200||€200||€200||€200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Milan Linate Airport 5.5miles
- Milano Porta Garibaldi 0.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
This apartment is inspired by the upscale exterior, our local interior designers have chosen royal blue wallpaper and rich golden hues to decorate this stylish space. Guests will appreciate the fully-equipped kitchen, highest quality mattresses, large windows and a lovely marble bathroom. Premium amenities include free WiFi, cable TV, high-end toiletries, hotel beds and linens.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.