Mile End Suites ~ Ocean Blue 1
The savvy traveller could not be more conveniently situated, within walking distance of Tech companies, restaurants, and shopping. Explore Montreal’s artistic scene, music venues and best bagels in town, all just steps away.
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport 14.5 miles
- Station Rosemont 0.45 miles
- Tenancy agreement required
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Air Conditioning
- Security deposit required
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
This modern furnished apartment in Montreal comes fully furnished, with a complete kitchen, and all the amenities you would need for your stay. *Steps away from Ubisoft This exclusive luxury apartment is beautifully located in the Mile End district, known as Montreal’s creative, cultural hub.
Enquire now to book this 2 bedroom apartment in Montreal.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.