Victoria Suites 3BR-2
Explore Montreal’s artistic scene, music venues and best bagels in town just a step away. This short term rental in Montreal is within walking distance of the St-Henri metro & buses, supermarkets & pharmacies restaurants, boutiques, and shops along Notre-Dame Sté. Plenty of parks and bike paths.
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport 9.2 miles
- Saint-Henri 0.19 miles
- Tenancy agreement required
- Central heating
- Security deposit's required
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
Stay at this brand new renovated apartment in one of the most trendy neighbourhoods in Montreal! A fully equipped kitchen is ready to be used the minute you step through the door, and the spacious living rest area is well suited for relaxing or entertaining. High-speed WiFi and an office desk are right in the apartment.
Enquire now to book these 3 bedroom apartments in Montreal.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.