Kalanagar Bandra East Apartments, Mumbai
A coastal suburb, Bandra is a great stay for anyone that wants to kick back and relax.
The area has a hip vibe thanks to trendy craft-beer bars and upscale global restaurants. The area’s old-world bungalows sit alongside chic fashion boutiques, wall murals and street stalls. Any traveller can feel at home amongst the hustle and bustle of Bandra.
Transport facilities are all over the city so you’ll be fine getting around Bandra.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||₹8500||₹8500||₹8500||₹8000||₹8000|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||₹9000||₹9000||₹9000||₹8500||₹8500|
|3 Bedroom Apartment||₹6900||₹6900||₹6900||₹6900||₹6900|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport 3.2miles
- Bandra Metro Station 0.8 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Intercom system
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Contemporary and vibrant, these serviced apartments in Bandra come with the features that corporate and leisure travellers love.
Located in Mumbai, the apartments are 6 km from Phoenix Market City Mall, 6 km from Siddhivinayak Temple and 7 km from Pali Hill. The elegant rooms are equipped with all the modern facilities for your comfortable stay like a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge, plus other fantastic features.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.