Bandra Kurla Complex Serviced Apartments
Located in Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC), the huge business and residential area of Mumbai, the apartment is easily connected to various restaurants, bars, pubs, entertainment areas like movie theaters, and office spaces. BKC is one of the most sought after location for both leisure and corporate stays in Mumbai. The nearest metro station is only 10 minutes drive away and the International Airport is 15 minutes drive away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||₹4545||₹4545||₹4545||₹4300||₹4300|
|3 Bedroom Apartment||₹5000||₹5000||₹5000||₹4600||₹4600|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport 2.6miles
- Kurla Station 1.7 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Room service
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- First aider
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located within Bandra Kurla Complex, this spacious apartment is designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests due to the proximity to the business center in Mumbai. This building contains 2 and 3 bedroom apartmetn. The living space features a cable TV, sofa and coffee table whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedroom contains a wardrobe and the
bathroom has 24*7 hot and cold water. Additionally, each apartment has complimentary wi-fi, daily housekeeping, daily newspaper and more.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.