Juhu Serviced Accommodation
Juhu is famous for being home to Bollywood stars and celebrities and is packed with chic restaurants, luxury hotels, steamy clubs, trendy bars, and countless shops.
But compared to the other affluent neighbourhoods in the city like Bandra, Juhu has a much more peaceful and residential feel. Apart from being such a trendy and fashionable neighbourhood, you’ll find the popular ISKON Temple and The Hindu Shree Mukteshwar Devalaya Mandir in this locality. During your stay, you can go out to stroll on the beach and enjoy its street food stalls and its lively ambiance. Overall, the district is best suited for those who are looking for good residential area yet want to stay close to all the action taking place.
There are good connections around the neighbourhood via public transport. Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus is the nearest railway station but the buses are an ideal mode of transport due to the close links to the apartments.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport 3.3miles
- Vile Parle train station 2.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Intercom system
- Public Liability Insurance
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Juhu Serviced Accommodations are situated in the famous neighbourhood of Mumbai, Juhu, close to the dazzling Arabian Sea. The serviced apartments in Mumbai are designed and decorated tastefully with outstanding amenities to make your stay truly special.
Inside, you'll find charmingly pleasant decor that greets you with warmth. All the rooms are well-equipped with premium facilities like complimentary Wi-Fi, air-conditioner, fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen television, and cosy sofa. elegant dining table, electronic safe and more to ensure optimum comfort. These outstanding features will enable you to kick back and enjoy your stay in the privacy of your own space. From showing off your inner chef to catching up on all the latest shows, you'll feel right at home.
A dedicated and professional guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your stay running smoothly and to offer any advice when you require it.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.